Info on Brunswick Monticello II table

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 classicdoug

classicdoug
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:02 PM

I recently inherited a Brunswick Monticello II table. I have an automotive related game room and the original sides were in bad shape so I rebuilt them with polished diamond plate. However, the rest of the table is just as Brunswick built it. It has 1" slate. I am just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about this table. I know the person I got it from had it about 20 years and he bought it from a used pool table dealer in Houston, Ed Nutter. I can't find anything about the Monticello II on the web, although I haven't tried Brunswick yet. I hired a guy to set it up correctly and he said it is an 8' oversized table. The slate measured 8' 3" end to end. One of the side rails had 4 x 8 stamped in it, but one of the end rails had 4 1/2 x 8 stamped on it. Can someone tell me exactly were to measure so I know what size table I have. Can anyone tell me anything else, such as years they were produced, etc?

Thanks,
Doug

Attached Files

#2 Demondrew

Demondrew

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:10 AM

I recently inherited a Brunswick Monticello II table. I have an automotive related game room and the original sides were in bad shape so I rebuilt them with polished diamond plate. However, the rest of the table is just as Brunswick built it. It has 1" slate. I am just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about this table. I know the person I got it from had it about 20 years and he bought it from a used pool table dealer in Houston, Ed Nutter. I can't find anything about the Monticello II on the web, although I haven't tried Brunswick yet. I hired a guy to set it up correctly and he said it is an 8' oversized table. The slate measured 8' 3" end to end. One of the side rails had 4 x 8 stamped in it, but one of the end rails had 4 1/2 x 8 stamped on it. Can someone tell me exactly were to measure so I know what size table I have. Can anyone tell me anything else, such as years they were produced, etc?

Thanks,
Doug

7 foot table 38" x 76"
8 foot table 44" x 88"
Over size 8 foot table 46" x 92"
9 foot table 50" x 100"
10 foot table 56" x 112"
All of the sizes are +/- 1/8" measured from nose of cushion to nose of cushion.

Here is the link to the Brunswick contact us page

http://www.brunswick...elp/contacts_us

Hope this helps.
Andy

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!

#3 classicdoug

classicdoug
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:30 AM

7 foot table 38" x 76"
8 foot table 44" x 88"
Over size 8 foot table 46" x 92"
9 foot table 50" x 100"
10 foot table 56" x 112"
All of the sizes are +/- 1/8" measured from nose of cushion to nose of cushion.

Here is the link to the Brunswick contact us page

http://www.brunswick...elp/contacts_us

Hope this helps.
Andy

FL SAY: Its looks solid, like a tank, lots of these old tables are worth fixing up, especially when you understand how they are made today. Those metal sides are really unusual. Obviously something that did not catch on. If you have any pics of any cool cars you have fixed up, lets see them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)