Aramith Premiums vs. Tournaments

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cubes

Cubes
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:03 PM

I was wondering how much difference there is between Aramith Premiums and Tournaments. Or maybe the difference between Super pro's and Tournaments.

#2 astetsoncowboy

astetsoncowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:17 AM

Cubes,

I'm not a pro but I would like to direct you to see my recent posting on the Tournaments in the Main Forum. You can also go back into some of the older postings where FL and I first played with a set of the Tournaments and did a review of them in the Main Forum. Both of us gave these a very high rating.

In a nutshell, the Tournaments are a worthy investment and there is no measles cue ball with the set....thank goodness.
Yet, despite the look on my face, you are still talking.

Sarcasm. Just one of my many talents.

#3 FASTLARRY

FASTLARRY

Founder of Poolchat.net

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,984 posts
  • Interests:Pool & Billiards, 3-cushion, broads, booze, cards, golf, scuba diving, traveling, tennis.

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:41 PM

[quote name='astetsoncowboy' date='Dec 22 2010, 09:17 AM' post='34191']
Cubes,

I'm not a pro but I would like to direct you to see my recent posting on the Tournaments in the Main Forum. You can also go back into some of the older postings where FL and I first played with a set of the Tournaments and did a review of them in the Main Forum. Both of us gave these a very high rating.

In a nutshell, the Tournaments are a worthy investment and there is no measles cue ball with the set....thank goodness.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((**))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

FL SAY:

Ah so grasshopper, you and I, like a plain traditional cue ball, we are both, old school. Half buying these sets from me since I give them the option, choose the 6 red dot measles ball, so they can see the English spin around. I love to give people, choices. But, I have a lot of these plain jane black circle cue balls now piling up on me, oh well, at least me and Cal, will have a lifetime supply of them for us.

"Fast Larry" Guninger
The Power Source Traveling Pool School. To see my web page come alive click here: www.fastlarrypool.comicon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users