2 replies to this topic

#1 mikeylikesit

mikeylikesit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:53 PM

Im looking for some good poolhalls from des moines ia to kansas city missouri i have to go down there for a wedding and i wouldnt mind playing some as well. i will be taking I35 south from mason city ia past des moines crossing over to missouri and will tavel thru kansas city mo towards knob noster any good ones.

#2 Guest_mrcrawdad_*

Guest_mrcrawdad_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

Im looking for some good poolhalls from des moines ia to kansas city missouri i have to go down there for a wedding and i wouldnt mind playing some as well. i will be taking I35 south from mason city ia past des moines crossing over to missouri and will tavel thru kansas city mo towards knob noster any good ones.

When you leave KC head back with a detour to The Break in Illinois and Cue N Cushion on the other side of the river in St. Louis.....most gambling can be done
with one pocket the primo game for hiding your weight and getting some action. You'll have to give some decent weight since the Varners,Joyners,etc. come thru and will lot of time give 13/7 app. to the shortstops......
They don't have to get there......these guys match up pretty good.
Basavich came thru awhile back and tried Andy Quinn on a jam up tripple shimmed table at the break and didn't like it at all.........Jeanette Lee comes thru fairly often.
Lutman is real active again and will play for tens of thousans if the game is right/..............
Crawdad

#3 mikeylikesit

mikeylikesit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

When you leave KC head back with a detour to The Break in Illinois and Cue N Cushion on the other side of the river in St. Louis.....most gambling can be done
with one pocket the primo game for hiding your weight and getting some action. You'll have to give some decent weight since the Varners,Joyners,etc. come thru and will lot of time give 13/7 app. to the shortstops......
They don't have to get there......these guys match up pretty good.
Basavich came thru awhile back and tried Andy Quinn on a jam up tripple shimmed table at the break and didn't like it at all.........Jeanette Lee comes thru fairly often.
Lutman is real active again and will play for tens of thousans if the game is right/..............
Crawdad

that is something that i might just have to chk out i probably wont be going down again anytime soon but i hit up ames iowa often and looking forward to moving around and hitting up some new spots that i havent been to

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users