• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FASTLARRY

FASTLARRY

Founder of Poolchat.net

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,984 posts
  • Interests:Pool & Billiards, 3-cushion, broads, booze, cards, golf, scuba diving, traveling, tennis.

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:21 AM

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((***))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

EQUALS AGAINST DEVILS.

I was only able to tolerate about 5 minutes of this pos. Blaring bad music, poor film quality, dubbed in English, absolute trash. 1985, this was a time when every wun hun wong and long in Hong Kong grabbed a cheap camera and filmed a Karate movie. They were so bad, they were ridiculous, and this is as bad as they get. I refuse to have this pos stinking up my library. It begins with bad rocky music and they are playing snooker on 9í tables, and slamming balls in by playerís hu do not have a clue, and the sounds of the balls are dubbed back in. Save your time, donít watch this one. My rating, scale 1 to 10, minus 3.

The movie review by Yahoo:
A man is permanently paralyzed in a near-fatal attack by a band of vicious hoodlums. After the incident, the victim finds he cannot progress with his life. Tormented by images of the violence he suffered, he repeatedly re-lives the tragedy before realizing that revenge is the only thing that will put his mind at rest. He obsessively mulls over how to appropriately punish those who have destroyed his life. He enlists the help of a stunningly able-bodied friend to help him carry out his master pay back plan. Incredible fight sequences and a dark, psychological tale set this film apart from typical kick and chop flicks. Great martial arts entertainer Roc Tien wrote, directed, and stars in EQUALS AGAINST DEVILS.

http://movies.yahoo....8614809/details

"Fast Larry" Guninger
The Power Source Traveling Pool School. To see my web page come alive click here: www.fastlarrypool.comicon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_razz.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users