• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RockyD

RockyD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:48 PM

I'm looking for a table that plays professinally at a price around 2k - 3k. Here's a link to one that I found. Can u tell me anything about this table? http://www.billiards...vegas-113-p.asp

#2 FASTLARRY

FASTLARRY

Founder of Poolchat.net

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,984 posts
  • Interests:Pool & Billiards, 3-cushion, broads, booze, cards, golf, scuba diving, traveling, tennis.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:56 AM

I'm looking for a table that plays professinally at a price around 2k - 3k. Here's a link to one that I found. Can u tell me anything about this table? http://www.billiards...vegas-113-p.asp

It's a gold crown knockoff, yes I have access to them direct from China. The only downside is the rubber on them is poor, and if you want it to play professionally, you would need to put a top grade rubber on in about 3 to 6 months which is going to end up costing about another $500.

"Fast Larry" Guninger
The Power Source Traveling Pool School. To see my web page come alive click here: www.fastlarrypool.comicon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_razz.gif

#3 Cracker Barrel Gizmatchi

Cracker Barrel Gizmatchi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:22 PM

Could always try and buy a "used" gold crown... :ph34r:

#4 Nemesis

Nemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

It would be better to check when there are sales on new tables. In their fathers day sale this year I got a Olhausen 9 foot hampton with upgraded cavalier rails, real mother of pearl diamonds and centennial cloth for just under 3k.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users