#1 HannibalChris

HannibalChris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:01 AM

Larry,
U got any thoughts on the IPAT (International Player Ability Test ) workout books? I have seen these around for awhile but never talked to anyone that has used them.
C

#2 FASTLARRY

FASTLARRY

Founder of Poolchat.net

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,984 posts
  • Interests:Pool & Billiards, 3-cushion, broads, booze, cards, golf, scuba diving, traveling, tennis.

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:06 PM

Larry,
U got any thoughts on the IPAT (International Player Ability Test ) workout books? I have seen these around for awhile but never talked to anyone that has used them.
C

I have the books and tapes, they are very well done, but are basically a series of drills, and I don't like doing nothing but drills, you have to play and match up. If you do the same drills everyday, you get good at them, and trying to score your playing ability from them I don't think is accurate, you appear better than you really are. You pull your score from leagues, playing other people, matching up. All their drills they use are good, just don't make it your life's work and spend too much time on them.

The pat dvd's are on the list of dvd's you can win from me, for free.

"Fast Larry" Guninger
The Power Source Traveling Pool School. To see my web page come alive click here: www.fastlarrypool.comicon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_razz.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users